Wildlife Safari – Nothing takes your breath away more than seeing some of the worlds most beautiful creatures roaming in their natural surrounds. There is an overwhelming feeling of serenity attached to the freedom of the wilderness that somehow ‘just becomes you’. With the Ngorongoro crater and the Serengeti being among many game park reserves to choose from, there’s no better place to ‘lose yourself in the wild’ than Tanzania.
Zanzibar – Sit back, relax and soak up the sun on the white sands of Zanzibar’s beaches, then cool off in the amazing turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean. Simply put, there is no better place to take time out and just ‘let it all go’ than stunning, stunning Zanzibar.
Mount Kilimanjaro – Looking for that piece of adventure you can really brag about? Be sure to pack some comfy hiking books if you’re planning to make it to the ‘roof of Africa’. Certainly not for the faint hearted. Mount Kilimanjaro allows you to ‘rough it’ on many terrains while being swept away by nature at it’s finest. And….when you reach the peak, you’re sure to be mesmerised by the spectacular views. Magical!
More Tourist Attractions
- Take a few days out to visit Lake Chala, Moshi waterfalls and the Chemka Hot springs
- Browse the local Maasai markets and test out your bargaining skills
- Go hunting with the Hadzabe tribe, Tatoga blacksmiths or visit one of the many maasai villages
- Visit one of the many local villages such as Karatu or big cities such as Mwanza
- Stop in at the snake park
- Admire ancient rock paintings around Kolo village
- Explore small fishing villages and serene islands on the Lake Victoria shoreline
- For the coffee lovers, check out a coffee plantation
Off the tourist track
Visit local festivities, markets, weddings and tribal ceremonies, nearby towns and villages, get out and kick a ball around with the locals or go dancing at one of the local clubs.